A talk page for discussion of story outline, character profiles, illustration ideas, etc.
Story Art will be spun off into its own section if there is activity to warrant doing so.
Story Talk is the best place to contribute your ideas if you're not an active editor.
This is the page for anyone to contribute site suggestions, comments, etc. Please reply in threaded fashion or start a new post with ==Topic name== using the + sign above.
Anonymous users may comment, your IP will appear if you sign your handle. This is a new site so if this page is filled with spam, it will make Lauren Faust shed a lone tear.
- New /collab/ thread for discussion about this project!!
- Now on /fic/: http://www.ponychan.net/chan/fic/res/128913.html
- Previously discussing on the oat thread here: http://www.ponychan.net/chan/oat/res/38689183.html
>>38525070.html >>38549599.html >>38686214.html(threads archived/404) --Ponyweed (talk) 00:57, August 24, 2013 (EDT)
- Will create a thread on Ponychan /collab/ for this project shortly! --Ponyweed (talk) 07:14, September 20, 2013 (EDT)
- On Edit: http://www.ponychan.net/chan/collab/res/45794.html, See above. --Ponyweed (talk) 18:58, September 26, 2013 (EDT)
- Moved to /fic/ thanks to an update on forum rules and to get reviewer input. --Ponyweed (talk) 00:54, November 8, 2013 (EST)
- We're also hoping to do a "Bronies Read: The Silmarillion" (let's read / book club) thread on a forum off-site for interested bronies who wish to bone up on the source material, since we plan to revisit the book before resuming writing shortly. We'll probably do it on TheRoundStable or a similar BB-forum, in case you are interested. --Ponyweed (talk) 07:19, September 20, 2013 (EDT)